Sunday, April 22, 2007

Futures are for dweebs.

The 32nd Annual Theatre Banquet yesterday evening certainly surpassed all my expectations with flying unicorns. It was a rockin'-sockin' time complete with pre- and post- parties which I spent with my dearest friends here who shaped my life and shared my passions.

Rachel called me today and said that she's decided to drop out of the program at Catholic University in Washington DC and moving back to Missouri. She'll probably re-enroll with Nick at Truman to the MAE program, try to get a job as a RCP advisor and after two years teach community college. So this means that I won't be moving in with her in Washington, living there, working, trying to save money, or auditioning because it's closer to New York than Kirskville is, after all. My two most feasible options are either to stay here or move back home to St. Louis as well.

I'm not angry. Just kind of...blank.

But the theatre banquet really kicked ass.

No comments: